I’m a freelance illustrator living and working in the UK. I specialise in children’s book illustration, but have illustrated for a whole range of projects including greetings cards, logo design and surface pattern design for retail products and packaging.
For all illustrations relating to children’s publishing, I’m represented by the wonderful Plum Pudding Illustration Agency.
I studied Fine Art at Falmouth College of Arts, graduating in 2007.
If you’d like to find out more, to talk about ideas or commissions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Are You Little Red Dragon? | The Royal Mint & Owlet Press | 2021
- Where Are You Little Tooth Fairy? | The Royal Mint & Owlet Press | 2021
- Concrete Colouring Book | Coventry City of Culture Trust | 2020
- 5-Minute Really True Stories For Bedtime | Britannica Books | 2020
- Uppercase Magazine | Issue 44 | 2020
- Don’t Look in This Book |Owlet Press | 2020
- The Brownest Mouse in Town |Owlet Press |2019
- A Dinosaur Day Out |2018
- The Christmas Next Door | Owlet Press |2018
- Art Kino | 2018